- Seattle Multipoint, Square
- Shown in Keyed Entry function. Other functions available: Active Inactive, Full Dummy and Patio
- Solid forged brass
- Active sets include trim only for Profile or American cylinder
- Trims sets can be customized with other Reserve levers
- Available as complete trim sets only. Lock must be supplied by others.
- Easy installationEasy installation with one-box shipping and cylinder/hardware for 1.75" thick door
- Through-bolt mounting
- Accommodates door thickness of 1.75". Conversion kit available for 2.0" and 2.25" thick doors.
- 92mm distance between cylinder to lever, and mounting center to center varies based on selected Configuration
- Reserve Configuration 3 mounting center to center is 8-3/8". Common brands with this configuration: Pella
- Reserve Configuration 4 mounting center to center is 7-7/8". Common brands with this configuration: G-U, Hoppe, Kolbe & Kolbe, Loewen & Weathershield
- Reserve Configuration 5 mounting center to center is 7-1/4". Common brands with this configuration: Ashland, JELD-WEN, Milgard & Marvin
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.